|Second Opinions on
- Ben-Haim (2001, 2006): Info-Gap Decision Theory: decisions under severe uncertainty.
- Regan et al (2005): Robust decision-making under severe uncertainty for conservation management.
- Moilanen et al (2006): Planning for robust reserve networks using uncertainty analysis.
- Burgman (2008): Shakespeare, Wald and decision making under severe uncertainty.
- Ben-Haim and Demertzis (2008): Confidence in monetary policy.
- Hall and Harvey (2009): Decision making under severe uncertainty for flood risk management: a case study of info-gap robustness analysis.
- Ben-Haim (2009): Info-gap forecasting and the advantage of sub-optimal models.
- Yokomizo et al (2009): Managing the impact of invasive species: the value of knowing the density-impact curve.
- Davidovitch et al (2009): Info-gap theory and robust design of surveillance for invasive species: The case study of Barrow Island.
- Ben-Haim et al (2009): Do we know how to set decision thresholds for diabetes?
- Beresford and Thompson (2009): An info-gap approach to managing portfolios of assets with uncertain returns.
- Ben-Haim, Dacso, Carrasco, and Rajan (2009): Heterogeneous uncertainties in cholesterol management.
- Rout, Thompson, and McCarthy (2009): Robust decisions for declaring eradication of invasive species.
- Ben-Haim (2010): Info-Gap Economics: An Operational Introduction.
- Hine and Hall (2010): Information gap analysis of flood model uncertainties and regional frequency analysis.
- Ben-Haim (2010): Interpreting Null Results from Measurements with Uncertain Correlations: An Info-Gap Approach
- Wintle et al. (2010): Allocating monitoring effort in the face of unknown unknowns
- Moffitt et al. (2010): Securing the Border from Invasives: Robust Inspections under Severe Uncertainty
- Yemshanov et al. (2010): Robustness of Risk Maps and Survey Networks to Knowledge Gaps About a New Invasive Pest
- Davidovitch and Ben-Haim (2010): Robust satisficing voting: why are uncertain voters biased towards sincerity?
- Schwartz et al. (2010): What Makes a Good Decision? Robust Satisficing as a Normative Standard of Rational Decision Making
- Arkadeb Ghosal et al. (2010): Computing Robustness of FlexRay Schedules to Uncertainties in Design Parameters
- Hemez et al. (2002): Info-gap robustness for the correlation of tests and simulations of a non-linear transient
- Hemez et al. (2003): Applying information-gap reasoning to the predictive accuracy assessment of transient dynamics simulations
- Hemez, F.M. and Ben-Haim, Y. (2004): Info-gap robustness for the correlation of tests and simulations of a non-linear transient
- Ben-Haim, Y. (2007): Frequently asked questions about info-gap decision theory
- Sprenger, J. (2011): The Precautionary Approach and the Role of Scientists in Environmental Decision-Making
- Sprenger, J. (2011): Precaution with the Precautionary Principle: How does it help in making decisions
- Hall et al. (2011) : Robust climate policies under uncertainty: A comparison of Info-0
2©\Gap and RDM methods
- Ben-Haim and Cogan (2011) : Linear bounds on an uncertain non-linear oscillator: an info-gap approach
- Van der Burg and Tyre (2011) : Integrating info-gap decision theory with robust population management: a case study using the Mountain Plover
- Hildebrandt and Knoke (2011) : Investment decisions under uncertainty — A methodological review on forest science studies.
- Wintle et al. (2011): Ecological¨Ceconomic optimization of biodiversity conservation under climate change.
- Ranger et al. (2010): Adaptation in the UK: a decision-making process.
For the benefit of those who blindly trust the peer review process, we provide a selection of “second opinions” on publications, most of which were published in peer-reviewed journals.
At present this compilation consists of more than 34 reviews of info-gap publications. They are located at the old site of the info-gap campaign.
For a comprehensive critique of info-gap decision theory, have a look at my recent 200-page report.
Alternatively, you may prefer to read the Scientist Magazine.